Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Season Kick Off

It's the beginning of new things. Its me and you. yeah, you! We have been together for almost too long that anyone can remember. I wouldn't even bothered anyway. You stayed with me during ups and downs and your stories inspired me a lot in my life.

Let's hope this season is going to be a big season for both of us. It's the most difficult season that you'll ever have, yet. With the likes of Spurs and City or maybe Villa coming up the rank, this season proves to be a lot tougher than i can imagine. Hopefully Nani would have another fine season like last season and Rooney re-discover his goalscoring touch.

Who is going to miss Ronaldo when we have our new Chicharito in town! Well, i still may, to be honest. But looking at this young prospect, he should be a hit in no time. He brought a new dimension, a new hope in Manchester camp. Fans already love him. I can't wait to see what he can do. So, i wish you lads a good luck! you guys might need it a lot this time. And Bebe who? He's not even on youtube! finger-crossed!

And yeah, me becoming a 3rd year student, being told that its the most difficult year in my studies. Exams are just too much too many that anyone can handle. Let's just pray shall we? ok, aku seorang saje.

Hopefully in 9 months time, we both come back here with smile engraved. Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment